Pentax or should I say Ricoh, has limited manufacturing capacity, and it's quite possible that all the K-70 cameras that will be built have already been built to free up capacity to build the new K-3III.  So while I would expect that K-70s built earlier should in theory already be sold, and the ones selling now would be later builds, but you never know.

The K-P is by all accounts a very nice, image maker.  It's build quality is of the K-5II and K3/K3II level rather than the plastic sells of Pentax lower mid range cameras.

My problem with it is more marketing, it's sold as a very compact SLR while in reality it's not really any smaller than a K-5, and the replaceable hand grips take up the space that could hold a bigger battery.  As a result battery performance more resembles a mirrorless camera rather than a DSLR.  So I'd invest in at least an extra battery or two.