For my work I used slide rules until the period of HP calculators. Now I'm using an excellent HP41C simulator on my android phone.

Henk

Op 2021-03-28 om 20:25 schreef Larry Colen:

On Mar 28, 2021, at 11:19 AM, Alan C <c...@lantic.net> wrote:

In my youth I was a Whizz kid with a slide rule. Took over my Dad's & later
bought a better one. I taught a couple of generations of Sixth Formers how to use
them and then along came the Scientific Calculator. End of story. Anyone want a
Slide Rule?
I actually have a small collection, because I have a special appreciation for
obsolete and imprecise equipment.

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List