On 4/3/2021 14:47:14, Bob Pdml wrote:
On 3 Apr 2021, at 19:10, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:

 I was seriously considering looking into micro 4/3 (like John is fond of)
as something to carry on my bicycle.  The other advantage of u4/3 is that
you can get adapters to use pretty much any 35mm system lens ever made,
albeit in manual focus.

The perfect camera kit for cycling is available from the same outlets as the
perfect camera bag...

--

Let us know if you ever find one. We're all waiting with "baited" breath.

%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List