Worked for me too. I wonder if it might have something to do with we're in the U.S. and Mike is not?

On 4/5/2021 00:06:04, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
Interesting.  The link worked for me.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery

On Sun, Apr 4, 2021 at 10:00 PM mike wilson <m.9.wil...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

On 04 April 2021 at 23:35 Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:

Elsenet today we’ve been discussing the glory hole at the head of Putah
creek and I stumbled across this video of a cormorant going into the glory
hole.

https://www.abc10.com/article/life/animals/qa-how-the-glory-hole-duck-survived-its-plunge-according-to-the-man-who-videoed-it/103-b0d90bba-baf8-4311-ab07-3460e8e874ba

Access denied.

You don't have permission to access "
http://www.abc10.com/article/life/animals/qa-how-the-glory-hole-duck-survived-its-plunge-according-to-the-man-who-videoed-it/103-b0d90bba-baf8-4311-ab07-3460e8e874ba";
on this server.

Reference #18.9cb0f748.1617587832.2818e808

%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List