Scott, thanks for looking into this. I am interested in joining the party but
unsure whether we’ll be able to make a commitment. Our major
flood-damaged-kitchen restoration project is now finally under contract with
the guy saying “maybe May or June we’ll get to it…”

I was a member of PATC many decades ago, Meg and I met through PATC, I was
Chair of the Mountaineering Section, then also VP of PATC for a year and then
Treasurer, Meg and I maintained a 3 mile stretch of the AT, etc. So staying in
one of these cabins would be like coming home! Most of the cabins are open to
Members Only and when we were actively involved Members had a head start on
getting reservations even for the Public cabins.

An alternative I had thought of is the Watkins Glen State Park in New York. I
know camping is available, maybe cabins? And for sure many motels in the area.
But what made me think of the Glen, apart from the obvious photo opportunities,
is that I attended my 50 Year High School reunion there a few years ago. The
main event was a  catered dinner held in a large building with plenty of space.
If that is of interest I could see if any surviving classmates know what the
arrangements were…

Stan