Very nice colour palette across all those photos.

That is indeed a nice structure, and a shame to lose it.

I like the motel cabin too - I stayed in something like that, only much
shabbier, somewhere in Ethiopia and it seemed like a very practical, functional
design.

I note the bait shop has something outside to attract customers.
Philosophically speaking I suppose that is meta-bait. If the owners decided to
put up some motel cabins they could call it Baits Motel.