Yup - exactly :-)  Do you agree?

ann

On 4/11/2021 6:01 PM, Rick Womer wrote:
Thanks, Ann!

Is this what you have in mind?

https://rickwomer.smugmug.com/2021/April-2021/April-Flowers/i-g2jMQpP/A

Rick

On Apr 11, 2021, at 10:19 AM, ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

That's gotta be one of your best ever flower photos.. wild applause.  just the
right amount of sharp feature flowers and bokeh in beautiful light.

But you know me and my preference for proportions that lean away from square..
I think it would be even more super if you trimmed the bottom
just a bit to make the geometry even better.. so that the long soft focus
branch touches the lower right corner.

ann