When I was traveling for business, I had a Halliburton case that had thick foam
inserts that I cut out to receive and isolate lenses and bodies. Worked well
for me for over 18 years - a lot of rough handling and no issues with damage. I
believe Halliburton use to offer replacement inserts for sale - you might try
an auto upholsterer.