I am finally going through and catching up with my backlog of photos from my
trip North.

I put all of my unpublished bird shots in one album.  There isn’t anything
super special in there, though some decent ones.  Most are from Oregon, though
the turkeys and peckers are local, and were shot with the 18-270.  There’s even
a tree full of cormorants.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/albums/72157719036794267

I think the corvids are crows.

The vultures, being backlit, were a bit challenging.  I had stopped to
photograph some dead cars and Olga alerted me to the vultures, she could see
one out the passenger window when I parked.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com

--