I don't think they can track me now.

On 5/28/2021 16:09:50, Paul Stenquist wrote:
If you have an iPhone with the latest op sys, Facebook can’t track you.

Paul

On May 28, 2021, at 3:28 PM, John <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

I wonder why a YouTube video would want you to sign in to Fakebook?

On 5/28/2021 07:54:57, P. J. Alling wrote:
The link want's me to sign into Facebook*, since I don't have a Facebook
account, I guess I'll have to guess at what the image is, something in gold
perhaps?
*Even though I believe that Facebook has an electronic dossier on me I refuse
to make it easier for Zuckerborg, (yes I meant to spell it that way), to track
me, and to sell my information, to try sell me cheap junk from China.