Some really nice images, Larry, especially the jays.

-p

On 6/16/2021 2:47 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
I’m catching up on about a month of backlog of bird photos.  The towhees and
especially the juncos seem to be becoming a lot less concerned about my
presence.  I’ve had juncos land within a few feet of me.  There isn’t anything
spectacular in these photos, but I did get a few decent ones, particularly of
the young juncos.

Unfortunately, I’ve gotten no good photos of the family of hawks that live
across the river, I’m almost getting to the point where I wish they’d shut  up.

Steller’s jays:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/albums/72157719422165831

Towhees:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/albums/72157719422172201

Juncos:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/albums/72157719471762290

Turkeys:  Three of the hens seem to have split off from the flock with a whole
bunch of chicks
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/albums/72157719418593944

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List

Paul Sorenson
Studio1941

Sooner or later "different" scares people.
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List