Basically, "Frank Lloyd Wright’s Bachman Wilson House, built in 1956 in
Millstone, New Jersey, opened to the public on November 11th in
Bentonville, Arkansas. The house was disassembled on the original site and
transported to the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, for preservation
and public display."

Images here:
https://www.google.com/search?q=Bachman-Wilson+House&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS482US482&sxsrf=ALeKk00QHenD6CEkC3qkjJUBPwEkCYtHAA:1625686207465&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjEwaWH2dHxAhUyszEKHZS6DykQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw

It was a real treasure, but had ben constructed in a damp location near the
Millstone River and canal, and deteriorated rapidly.  I very much enjoyed
the tour of the house the owners gave to our Rotary Club, and I am sad to
see it migrate down south.  I don't understand why it couldn't have been
preserved by a museum in this area.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery