> On 8 Jul 2021, at 22:39, Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Got both Pfizer shots and wi fi is super fast now.
>>
>> Saw on one of those tinfoil hat sites the other day that they are now
>> tracking us awake and even asleep, I think they are thinking of santa
>> claus.:-)
>>
>> Dave
>>

> Are you sure they aren't thinking of the tracking devices we all carry
> these days?
> Do these shit for brains not realize that if the big bad guvmint wants to
> track us,we are already willingly giving them the ability to do it?
> The level of fucktardedness these morons show is really beyond belief.

I find their optimism and naivety charming and rather refreshing.

It must be nice to believe that after centuries of warfare, slaughter,
espionage and bitter hatred between our countries, our political systems and
our economics methods these great men and women, our leaders, their assistants,
civil services, militaries, media, medical, financial and legal establishments,
have finally put aside the incompetence, greed, infighting, jealousy, personal
ambition and overweening pride and egotism that have previously been their
defining characteristics in order to cooperate selflessly and in secret to
carry out the most spectacularly complex plot in history with the greatest
success imaginable so that they can secretly track the rest of us as we go
about our business of eating, sleeping, fucking, farting, spending money on
junk, and watching hours of shit on the TV all day and all night.

Fortunately one man has cottoned on to their demonic plan and will save us,
because he selflessly has all our best interests at heart. Won’t be long now
before President Trump is at last reinstated.

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List