> On Aug 20, 2021, at 8:20 PM, Godfrey DiGiorgi <godfreydigio...@me.com> wrote:
>
> I continue to experiment with the Aporia 24mm... But this time I fitted it to
> the Hasselblad 907x using a Leica M to Hasselblad X mount adapter. I figured
> that since it was designed to cover 24x36 format film, it might work okay on
> 33x44mm digital sensor if I cropped to square.
>
> The camera looks slightly ludicrous with a lens that's smaller than and 1/3
> the weight of the lens mount adapter…

It’s somewhat similar to my K-5 with the 21 or 40 pancake on it.

> https://flic.kr/p/2mhQVWa
>
> … but if it works okay, who cares? :)

Indeed!

> Some test photos from my daily walks:
>
> https://flic.kr/p/2mi8vo6 :: Methodist Church Under Repair - Santa Clara 2021
> https://flic.kr/p/2migbHw :: Art and Missiles - Santa Clara 2021
> https://flic.kr/p/2micqgU :: Direction - Santa Clara 2021
> https://flic.kr/p/2migbJ8 :: Shadow on Tiled Path - Santa Clara 2021
> https://flic.kr/p/2mi8vpd :: Water Distribution - Santa Clara 2021
> https://flic.kr/p/2mi8vpP :: Pickets - Santa Clara 2021
> https://flic.kr/p/2midHaU :: Siding, Sun, and Shadows - Santa Clara 2021
> https://flic.kr/p/2mi8vqL :: Light Beam on Surface Texture - Santa Clara 2021

On the first one, the echo of the shadows of the scaffolding and the curve of
the building is interesting, but gets lost. Some cropping and higher contrast
might help.

Methinks the last one could use more contrast, and some taming of the
highlights on the foliage.

Rick
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List