Hi Bill -

Maybe I over reacted but I'm sick of people promoting violence. It leads to escalation. You criticize someone for not being a polite driver and not letting you in - well, couldn't you be the polite driver and just fall in behind them? And the hill he dies on nonsense - that's ridiculous.

I don't expect you to know anything about shootings in my vicinity. My point was that its a mistake to think you can intimidate someone and expect them to back down, because there are a lot of people who are in a place where crashing into your nice truck makes more sense than getting out of your way. And folks who feel that way aren't just here in the US, they are everywhere.  It's not about my country or your country, its about human reality.

I'm done here.

Mark