Nice representation of the festival activities.  I agree with Dan - I like the last one the best.

-p

On 9/12/2021 11:06 PM, P T Stevens wrote:
She who must be obeyed informed me that we were attending the Balloon Festival Saturday afternoon. So I dutifully grabbed the camera and off we went. An extra $2 allowed entry into the balloon launch area, however any balloons that left the ground were tethered (I think due to Prez Biden being at home making the area a no fly Zone).

https://photos.app.goo.gl/8hsRi8NavFYpwHwy6

Be gentle, this my first post of photos and my expectations are similar to Kevin Bacon during pledge night in Animal House.
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List

Paul Sorenson
Studio1941

Sooner or later "different" scares people.
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List