Much better.  Opening up the shadows makes a big difference

-p

On 9/16/2021 8:54 AM, Gonz wrote:
Hi Rick,

Thanks for looking.  I tried a different filter, I'm not too
proficient at using all the magic in lightroom, so I just use some
simple filters and tweak if I have to.

Is this better? :

https://www.flickr.com/photos/66982297@N02/51481082465