Aha!  If all you need are viewable JPGs you can use *Instant JPG from Raw*.  All it does is extract the embedded JPG from the raw file.  It will batch process -  select the raw files you want the JPGs from, then right click to open the context menu, that's where you'll find the menu item for Instant JPG.  See the link below - the app is freeware.

https://instant-jpeg-from-raw.software.informer.com/

-p