Some nice images there.  I really like the last one...16234.
-p

On 10/16/2021 9:26 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
A friend’s cat is getting old and has not been doing well. She asked me to get
some photos before he passed on, we did what we could with the late afternoon
light.

Here’s one I like of both of them
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/51596669257/in/album-72157720026912844/

Full set for those that are interested:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/albums/72157720026912844

I have learned that there is an entire skill set to getting photos of cats,
they are no more cooperative when cameras are involved than they are at any
other time.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List

Paul Sorenson
Studio1941

Sooner or later "different" scares people.
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List