The reason that I am not posting is that my camera and I have a difference of opinion. My camera is irritated because it believes that it not operated by a highly competent and technically knowledgeable photographer. I am irritated that in spite of what my camera believes, every photo I shoot should result in a glorious work of art.  It seldom happens that we can tolerate each other enough to take a photograph. By the way if both the camera and I cooperate and the result is still poor we blame the lens.