> On 24 Nov 2021, at 20:48, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:
>

>> On Nov 24, 2021, at 11:19 AM, Daniel J. Matyola <danmaty...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> CONGRATULATIONS!  i AM SURE IT WILL BE A SUCCESS, BUT IT WOULD BE A BIT OF
>> A TRIP FOR ME.  <g>
>
> Yeah, but you could see the monarchs.

I saw Prince Andrew on Monday. I’d just dropped my Boris bike off at Green Park
station when a whistle-blowing police motorcycle escort barged its way along
Piccadilly, guarding two black Range Rovers full of cops. In the front
passenger seat of the first car sat the disgraced prince of the realm,
stony-faced.

I wondered what he’d been up to that required so many policemen to arrest him.

I didn’t see who was in the second car.

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List