Delight! So casual. Haven't done that for some years. My Windsurfer is rotting away is the garage.

Alan C

On 10-Dec-21 03:46 AM, John Francis wrote:
Google have also just announdce they'll be donating a million bucks to
provide habitat for monarchs, including setting up an area in a local
park where they'll be planting milkweed, etc.
Of course that area also has a few burrowing owls living there, and
apparently they seem to consider monarchs to be a tasty delicacy.

I'll probably stop by there some time - that park is also where I got
a good picture of a hawk sitting on a fencepost about 10-15 feet away.
It's also where I took this picture some years ago:

   http://panix.com/~johnf/temp/Windsurfing.jpg

The main Google campus is about half a mile away from this location
(although when I took the shot it was still the SGI campus, which is
where I used to work).