Much the same weather here on the west side of Lake Michigan - fog and drizzle, with an expected high temperature of 45° F.

 Merry Christmas or Happy What-Ever-Holiday-You-Celebrate and all the best wishes for a safe, happy and healthy New Year.

https://app.box.com/s/iuekp8m5xd04fkmpk60b2u489cf3vdmz

-p