Y'all, I have little insight into how fast messages appear, or even if they appear, on the mail-archive servers. They are an archiving service, as you might guess, but other than that, it's basically just another subscriber. There could be any number of reasons for when or whether the messages get archived there.

Regarding Mr. Sawyer and the bounces, yes, the cox address appears to be dead and his msn account was forwarding there. Since there has been no response from his end, I've disabled the msn account.

Thanks,

Doug