Dan both pics of the house are postcard perfect.. I prefer the more distant view , though because it includes beach and a person for scale too..
certainly the perfect invite to the place.

You escaped before our big Noreaster makes it's appearance tomorrow .. I'm looking forward to that, actually.. we haven't ahd a decent snow
event this year yet.

ann