They look really nice.  Wish I had a heated workshop.  We don't get winters
like yours but it still gets far too cold to work in the garage.

I designed and built a mud kitchen for my daughter during the holiday.  The
sink came from our old kitchen.  I'd had it propped up on some bricks for her
for a couple of years before I finally decided to make something a bit better.

http://gallery.multi.net.nz/photo/1132/

I am considering adding some cupboard doors at the bottom, or perhaps a junked
toaster oven or microwave like they had at her preschool. I definitely intend
to rearrange those bits of concrete underneath in the near future as they're a
bit hazardous.

Cheers,
Dave