Good to see a harbinger of Spring.  Snowing here today so no daffies or crocus visible.

-p

On 3/7/2022 7:28 AM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
The weather was cold and uninviting during my first week after returning
from Maui, and except for a few iPhotos on my dog walks, I wasn't inspired
to get out and take images.  Yesterday we had balmy weather, if a bit wet
in the morning, and it really felt like spring.  I was determined to get
off my ass and take something to honor the weather and the approaching
season.

I wound up spending osgt of the day cleaning the yard and the pool patio,
however, and there really wasn't much to attract my eye anyway.  Then, I
noticed that my daffodils were popping up all over the yard, preparing for
their month of glory:

http://dan-matyola.squarespace.com/danmatyolas-pesos/2022/3/7/spring

K-5 IIs, smc DA 18-135hour mm F 3.5-5.6 ED AL [IF] DC WR
Comments, criticisms, and suggestions are invited and appreciated.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List

Paul Sorenson
Studio1941

Sooner or later "different" scares people.
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List