If you click on, or search for somebody's name in Flickr you arrive at
his/her photostream so you get to see the latest uploads.
It is with About that Showcase is shown.
With a free account you can have only 4 collections I understand. I've
never used collections, wheras I have 50 albums.

Henk

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List