Particularly like Windows and Blinds

ann

On 5/8/2022 11:24 AM, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
It's been a while since I posted new photos to this mailing list. Sorry, I've
been, um, distracted, although I have been shooting regularly. ;)

There's been a bunch of photos I posted to the PAW 2022 album since 06 March …
Here's a quick link to the Flickr album if you're so inclined:
https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjzx9re

But, yeah, it's new camera time again. I've wanted a Leica M Monochrom since
Leica first announced it, had an order in for an M Monochrom typ 246 that
somehow was not delivered on for almost a year when I cancelled the order back
in late Summer 2015, and finally decided that the bumptious price on the M10
Monochrom was maybe worth it...

These three from my first walk with the Leica M10 Monochrom + Summarit-M 75mm
f/2.4 using an Orange filter.

https://flic.kr/p/2njjmzg - Panda in Tree - Santa Clara 2022
ISO 250 @ f/2.8 @ 1/125

https://flic.kr/p/2njjmzB - Window with Blinds - Santa Clara 2022
ISO 200 @ f/6.8 @ 1/125

https://flic.kr/p/2njbxAx - Poppies - Santa Clara 2022
ISO 160 @ f/8 @ 1/1600

... It is, for me. :)

enjoy!
—
Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, "Where have I gone wrong?"
Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night."
– Charlie Brown
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List

ann sanfedele photography