Henk -- beautiful capture and it certainly shows clearly what is going on...
I hardly go to flkr but I got on to give it some love

ann

On 5/20/2022 2:26 AM, Henk Terhell wrote:
correction: dragonflies not butterflies

Op vr 20 mei 2022 om 08:22 schreef Henk Terhell <henk.terh...@gmail.com>:

Ann, I made some more shots on emerging four-spotted butterflies. Here is
one which shows the emerging process quite well.
https://flic.kr/p/2nmE3Fu