That is remarkable, as the major mail-order firms here can also supply a
wide selection of wired ones within one day.
Apart from the advantage of not having to change batteries, a wired mouse
doesn't have the habit of dropping from my desk on the floor ...

Henk

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List