Very nice gallery this month!
Thanks for putting it together again, Brian.

The entries by Ralph and Ann were immediately identifiable;  both
exhibiting their well developed styles and choice of subjects.  Ann's
subject is Union Square, but it contains beautiful views of the Empire
State Building and the MetLife Tower as well.

I like the aircraft image by Alan and John,nas well as the view from
aircraft by Henk, Brian, John, and Toine.  Bruce's minimalism is quite
impressive and has a great mood.

My favorite of the month, however, is Stan's Ice Floe.  I just love the
geometry, the revealed textures, the subdued color of the sea, and the
composition.

Lots of fun in this gallery all around.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery