How Lovely!  what a nice couple

ann

On 7/11/2022 2:05 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
After church yesterday, I stopped by the local 12th generation Melick's
Farm for some Jersey Fresh corn.  About noon, I went out to shuck the corn
by my  compost bin, only to encounter this cute couple resting in the shade
between my driveway and the neighbors' garden.  I ran  back for my camera,
trying to disturb them as little as possible.  Nearby was a young buck,
with small buds, but he was very skittish and I didn't get a decent shot
of him.

We have a group of three fawns in the neighborhood, but I only see them
while walking the dog and equipped only with my iPhone.  There seem to be
fewer fawns this season, but they are growing fast.

http://dan-matyola.squarespace.com/danmatyolas-pesos/2022/7/11/2022-deer

K-5 IIs, smc DA 18-135hour mm F 3.5-5.6 ED AL [IF] DC WR
Comments, criticisms, questions, and suggestions are invited and
appreciated.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List