Nicely captured and presnted.

Our fox doesn't seem interested in birdseed;  there are plenty of
squirrels, rabbits and chickens around to attract them.  Deer are, however,
a huge problem with bird feeders;  I now only put out 2 thistle feeders for
the finches, plus two suet and nuts/berries feeders for the woodpeckers,
high up so the deer don't go after them.
When I used to put out sunflower seed, I used a nice "squirrel-proof" metal
feeder.  One evening I found it on the ground, and reinstalled it higher up
and more securely .  That mnigghrt it was agin on the ground.  Then my
neighbor showed me an image of the young black bear that was causing the
problem.  That is when I decided only  thistle and small suet feeders high
up.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery