We fenced in much of our backyard so we can let our dog out at night and in
the winter without having to go out with him.  As a bonus, it keeps out the
deer herd -- for the most part.  The other day, I glanced out back and
noticed our friendly neighborhood buck had jumped the fence and was
munching our shrubs.  He wis wary, and as soon as he heard me gently
sliding open the door, he bounded back over the fence.  I did, however,
manage a quick snap through our sun room glass panels before he fled:

http://dan-matyola.squarespace.com/danmatyolas-pesos/2022/8/19/buck-in-back

K-5 IIs, smc DA 18-135hour mm F 3.5-5.6 ED AL [IF] DC WR
Comments, criticisms, questions, and suggestions are invited and
appreciated.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List