Yep. Those are nice places.

The fortress is located behind the ship on the second to last picture, sort of. In case you wondered.

- Toralf

On 25/08/2022 22:25, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
I've been to Oslo, and met up with Jostein there.

It is quite a beautiful city.  I have especially fond memories of Vigeland
Park and the fortress.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery