Wonderful shot!  and the posed one is lovely too.

ann

On 9/4/2022 1:49 PM, Toine wrote:
The common darter. As a couple in flight and depositing eggs. You can spot
the next egg on madam darter on the right.
https://repiuk.nl/new/#pid=_1005734-Edit.jpg

One of the same species posing for the paparazzi
https://repiuk.nl/new/#pid=_1005747.jpg

I installed a new CMS (X3) for my website. All older links are now broken.
I used the Koken CMS for many years but Koken is no more, no updates
resulted in a major crash. Long live X3 https://www.photo.gallery/

Toine
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List