Yeah, I think it was 2009, because that was my first time at GFM ...

I remember meeting you & him and I wouldn't have if it had been 2007.

On 9/14/2022 12:56 PM, ann sanfedele wrote:
Nice report ! ..  but regarding footnote.. I don't think it was 2007 that you brought him to GFM... I was there that year and pretty sure I would have noticed. :-) Glad to hear he is doing wella nd have enjoyed his occasional appearance on FB via you.

ann