Thanks, Larry. By Jove, you're right about the passenger.

Alan C

On 25-Sep-22 09:09 PM, Larry Colen wrote:

On Sep 25, 2022, at 8:41 AM, Alan C <c...@lantic.net> wrote:

A group of Aerobatic Pilots graced our skies from Wed. until this morning. Solo &
Formation stuff. Rather warm for flying at midday but ideal early & late. Ideal
venue for practicing. We could see most of the action from our house. I took a few
shots - here are 2:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wisselstroom/52383382418/
Very cool. It looks like the blue plane has a passenger.

K5 & HD 55-300 @ 300

Alan C
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List