Wanted to buy Friday as opposed to for sale Friday..

Anyway, when I disposed of my darkroom gear I foolishly let my negative carriers go, and now I am wanting.

What I am wanting is Beseler 4x5 enlarger neg carriers for the following neg sizes: 35mm, 35mm slide, 6x7 or 6x9 and 4x5.

Age doesn't really matter, Beseler 45 carriers didn't change from at least the 1950s onwards.
Wear through use is fine, as long as the plates are flat, I'm good.

I will provide reasonable remuneration as well as for shipping.

If you can help me out, I would be most happy.

bill
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List