Hi Team,

Just popped my head in to see what everyone is up to. Not shooting my
Pentax kit much at the moment but I did get away with it on a short
holiday a couple of weeks back. I did some night shooting which I
haven't done for years, I think it worked out nicely but it's
inherently a dark image which doesn't suit social media presentation
at all well.

It's a five vertical shot cylindrical stitch, there were more source
images by LR could manage to work out how they fit together, I may
revisit the edit using Hugin to stitch all the images but it's way
more effort than I am prepared for at the moment. Hope you enjoy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6bhtfvwnjvrbhk4/001_IMGZ19890-Pano_exif.jpg?dl=0

Cheers,

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)