Bill wrote:

> Scuffs are cleaning marks where overly aggressive attempts at keeping
> the lens pristine have had exactly the opposite effect and have
> literally buffed the coatings off the glass. I don't think there is much
> to be done for it.
>
> bill

That’s what the scuffs look like. I found one in Japan with a broken rear cell.
Wouldn’t take much to swap out the front glass. But the cost of int’l shipping
makes it unreasonable unless I can get it for $10. It’s a cheap enough lens
that I might be better off selling it and getting the 67 version for only about
$200 range.
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List