This is the largest PUG collection we’ve had in a while, and also one of the
best. There is such a variety of interpretations of the “Bridge” theme that
it’s hard to select favorites.  Jan’s interpretation is certainly the most
unusual, though; and since I have a grown daughter Paul’s is a sentimental
favorite.

Rick