Alan,

The city’s Parks and Recreation Department usually cleans up the leaves. Before
the pandemic a local organization (Friends of Clark Park) and the city
converged on the park on a Saturday morning, and got everything cleaned up.

Last year Parks and Rec did it alone. This year… nothing.

Rick

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List