Similarly, it's been quite a few years since I worked with Pentax cameras. I do
still have one Pentax lens … the L39 mount version of the superb 43mm Limited
(SMC-Pentax-L 43mm f/1.9 Special) which was and is my all-time favorite Pentax
lens. I use it on my Leica cameras where it never fails to produce superb
results.

  Salsa Beargrease custom build :: https://flic.kr/p/2iR8Pe2

And, in general, I have all the equipment I can possibly use … and more … so
buying more camera equipment is something I only do very very occasionally
these days, with a lot of thought beforehand.

"Equipment is transitory. Photographs endure."

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List