Not being one to spend a lot of time or effort on researching things, I decided on the Synology DS1522+ disk station and will be filling it with 5 Seagate IronWolf 8tb NAS drives. I decided I want to replace my Drobo as my main storage because that company seems to have gone away during covid and as they use a proprietary encoding, if the box dies, my image files go with it.

Hopefully it will serve me well. All the products seem very well rated.

Thanks Larry for the advice.

bill
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List