That's really weird, and yes that's a processing artifact that I didn't notice.
Thanks for seeing it.

bill

On 3/5/2023 7:02 PM, Larry Colen wrote:

On Mar 5, 2023, at 4:56 PM, Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:

Meet Ryan, he's a great guy and is as friendly as he looks in the picture
I had intended to use the X-T5 and the Viltrox 75/1.2 today, but the camera
refused to play with my Photogenics.
The camera worked just fine with the small dedicated flash that came with my
X-T1, but refused to work with my Pocket Lizards, or my old Pentax IR flash
trigger, or even hooked directly to the box with a PC cord.
It turns out there is a useless menu item to turn the PC socket on or off, with
the default being off.
As the camera comes, nothing works, find this obscure setting and everything
works.
Of course I didn't discover this until after the session.

My fall back position today was the K1 and D FA* 85/1.4, so it's not like as if
I was in bad shape, it's superb camera/lens combination and it served me well,
as it always does.

Anyway, this is a simple 3 light set-up with the lens set to f/2.8.

https://flic.kr/p/2okoPDM
Is the frame for his glasses as warped as it looks in the photo?  Or is there a
weird processing artifact?

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com.   sent from Mirkwood