I love the little drama played out with the Barbie doll , truck and T-rex!  Nice gallery overall - other notables for me are the very first one and the very last one

and, in other news - I am also getting double posts from you... have been for days.. thought it would eventually straighten itself out.  Seems clear you are not getting both played back to your PDML inbox.

ann

On 3/6/2023 2:34 PM, Rick Womer wrote:
>From the Italian Market, we walked to a nearby neighborhood that includes
Percy St. It hosts a remarkable collection of artists and artwork (and a hoarder,
whose junk is notably clean and colorful).

https://rickwomer.smugmug.com/2023/March-2023/South-Philly/

Comments always appreciated.

Rick
--