Amazon is great for when you can foresee you're going to need SD cards (or whatever form factor your non-Pentax camera uses if you have one) ...

B&H is good too even if a bit pricier.

But it seems like if I ever NEED more cards, then I need them RIGHT NOW!

... & hopefully there's a local camera store somewhere nearby that stocks the better quality cards - otherwise it's gonna be what I can find at Walmart (or Target, Best Buy ... Walgreens) 😕.