For various reasons, I haven’t been doing any “serious" photography for quite a
while now (although I do consistently lurk here). I think I’ve only taken my
K-3 out a few times in the past few years, and then only for some practical
purposes. However, seeing the conversation about the current state of phone
photography, I thought I’d share a few phone photos I took this past weekend
while we were visiting family up in Olympia WA.

I usually only use the phone for grab shots to record things, but I thought I’d
try some high contrast B&W. These were all edited on the phone using Snapseed.
I could definitely have refined them on the computer once I got home, but
thought I’d leave them as they were as documentation of the in-phone  process.

https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjAwVC6

(I haven’t used Flickr in about a decade, so hope I didn’t screw the link up.)

- Marco
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List